2FA locked out - no authenticator app
stever0shan
HOBBYOP

a month ago

I'm locked out of my Railway account. The system is asking for a 2FA code, but I never set up 2FA and have no authenticator app or recovery codes.

When I try to deploy, it prompts: "Verify your identity - Enter your 6-digit authenticator code" with no way to skip or set it up fresh.

I didn't enable 2FA myself. I need it disabled so I can regain access.

Project: solanta-platform (d2919bf0-64b1-480f-93af-4b790dbaa4cc)

Solved

1 Replies

Railway
BOT

a month ago

Hey there!

We can remove your account's 2FA after verifying that you own the account.

Please create a new public repository named Railway-2FA-Reset on the GitHub Account associated with your Railway account. Once you're done, reply to this with a link to the repository.


Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • about 2 months ago


Railway
BOT

a month ago

This thread has been marked as solved automatically due to a lack of recent activity. Please re-open this thread or create a new one if you require further assistance. Thank you!

Status changed to Solved Railway • about 1 month ago


Welcome!

Sign in to your Railway account to join the conversation.

Loading...