404 not found
racheleckenrod
HOBBYOP

15 days ago

Domain: oracle-api.up.railway.app

Request ID: 9d7_83Y_SWqQufNn6WHkDg

$10 Bounty

5 Replies

Railway
BOT

15 days ago

This thread has been opened as a bounty so the community can help solve it.

Status changed to Open Railway • 15 days ago


Are you sure you got the right URL? Can you share a screenshot of your service’s deployments page?


0x5b62656e5d

Are you sure you got the right URL? Can you share a screenshot of your service’s deployments page?

racheleckenrod
HOBBYOP

15 days ago

Screenshot 2026-09-20 at 9.52.28 PM.png

Attachments


Try removing the domain then adding it back, as well as redeploying.


0x5b62656e5d

Try removing the domain then adding it back, as well as redeploying.

racheleckenrod
HOBBYOP

15 days ago

I did remove the domain and add it back in and redeployed.

I used postman to try to test my api endpoints and went through all the things until they said to post this problem here. I had that app working but it was three years ago. I updated to node 20 from 18. I was (and still am) getting a CORS error when I try to use the app. (https://oracle-reading.netlify.app/) In addition to the 404.


dareto-dream
PRO

15 days ago

its likely a stale port issue from a previous build try checking your public domain port and re assigning it, or clearing out the old port configs and ensurings its pointed at the right port. the CORS issue could be casued from a 404 on the OPTIONS call which would fail cors and fixing the port could also fix this issue. if the routing gets fixed but the port is still broken try adding the Netlify origin (https://oracle-reading.netlify.app) to the API's Access-Control-Allow-Origin config.


Welcome!

Sign in to your Railway account to join the conversation.

Loading...