502 bad gateway
mrw187nz
HOBBYOP

2 months ago

hello

I'm starting to get real sick of the performance level of your service.

this is not good enough.

problems every week.

and now to piss me off even further 502 bad gateway today WHEN I HAVENT TOUCHED ANY CODE IN 12+ HOURS.

you guys need to sort your shit out before I move to another service real quick.

Solved

1 Replies

Status changed to Awaiting Railway Response Railway • about 2 months ago


First I'm super sorry about the frustration that we've caused. Can you help me out and provide a little bit more information so I can investigate this for you.


Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • about 2 months ago


Railway
BOT

a month ago

This thread has been marked as solved automatically due to a lack of recent activity. Please re-open this thread or create a new one if you require further assistance. Thank you!

Status changed to Solved Railway • about 1 month ago


Welcome!

Sign in to your Railway account to join the conversation.

Loading...