502 bad gateway error
nezz244
HOBBYOP

a year ago

Gooday, I recently linked my domain to my railway application. The link was succesful, when i try to vist the domain i keep getting 502 bad gateway error. I am now stuck. May you please assist.

Solved

3 Replies

echohack
EMPLOYEE

a year ago

Hey Nezz,

I was able to hit your frontend successfully. Can you tell me more about the issue your encountering and link me to the problem?


Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • over 1 year ago


nezz244
HOBBYOP

a year ago

Gooday the frontend is now up, it was a port issue. I am now failing to setup the my sever to the database, i keep getting the following error:

nyanga.html:95

POST https://chaccosales.com/deposit 500 (Internal Server Error)

{error: "getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND mysql.railway.internal"}

  1. error: "getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND mysql.railway.internal"
  2. Can you please check my project named gregariuos perfection i dont know why its failing to resolve the hostname

Status changed to Awaiting Railway Response Railway • over 1 year ago


echohack
EMPLOYEE

a year ago

Hey nezz,

Please take a look at these docs: I think they'll fix your issue. https://docs.railway.com/dynamic/reference/errors/enotfound-redis-railway-internal?family=0


Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • over 1 year ago


Status changed to Solved echohack • over 1 year ago


Welcome!

Sign in to your Railway account to join the conversation.

Loading...