2 months ago
Does it make sense to try migrating i have been waiting for over an hour without nothing close to a resolution. I have a lot of users being affected.
12 Replies
2 months ago
We're sorry for the trouble. There is an ongoing incident, Connectivity issues in US West, affecting deployments and public networking in the US West region. This is the cause of the errors you're seeing. We'd recommend holding off on a region migration right now, as new deployments in US West are also affected by the incident and may stall. You can follow updates on the resolution at that link.
Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • about 2 months ago
2 months ago
Weigh between how long it'll take you to migrate compared to how willing you are to risk the incident taking a while. I'd say it's worth a shot. One thing to note, migrations of stateful services could get stuck
Status changed to Awaiting Railway Response Railway • about 2 months ago
Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • about 2 months ago
2 months ago
What would getting stuck cause?
Status changed to Awaiting Railway Response Railway • about 2 months ago
2 months ago
For stateful services, the migration of the data in the volume could get stuck
if you have no stateful services then it's safe to migrate though
2 months ago
This thread has been opened as a bounty so the community can help solve it.
Status changed to Open Railway • about 2 months ago
2 months ago
Note, a team member just communicated that they're seeing recovery and it likely will be solved in minutes, not hours. Worth consideration if you do intend to migrate
2 months ago
Great! Thanks for your help
dev
Note, a team member just communicated that they're seeing recovery and it likely will be solved in minutes, not hours. Worth consideration if you do intend to migrate
2 months ago
Where did you see this communication?
Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • about 2 months ago
2 months ago
I was thinking about migrating too, but I’d probably wait for now. The incident is already recovering and moving stateful services during this could cause another problem.
Status changed to Awaiting Conductor Response Railway • about 2 months ago
Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • about 2 months ago
2 months ago
i wonder how many folks is going to migrate away from railway after the two most recent incidents?
Status changed to Awaiting Conductor Response Railway • about 2 months ago
Status changed to Solved 0x5b62656e5d • about 2 months ago