404 Error when Accessing Project Dashboard
samphillips38
HOBBYOP

a year ago

I have an existing project with 3 services. I am trying to access the project in the web UI (ie. railway.com). When I try to select it in the dashboard view, I can see the project but I get a 404 error when I select it, and cannot see/edit any details about the project.

Solved

9 Replies

Railway
BOT

a year ago

Hey there! We've found the following might help you get unblocked faster:

If you find the answer from one of these, please let us know by solving the thread!


samphillips38
HOBBYOP

a year ago

I am also seeing this error elsewhere in my settings:

Customer has multiple subscriptions


Railway

Hey there! We've found the following might help you get unblocked faster: - [🧵 404 Error on all projects in Dashboard](https://station.railway.com/questions/404-error-on-all-projects-in-daashboard-491f302c) - [🧵 worker process exiting with code 137](https://station.railway.com/questions/worker-process-exiting-with-code-137-ced4a258) - [🧵 Cannot access my project anymore. 404 Error.](https://station.railway.com/questions/cannot-access-my-project-anymore-404-er-5e7f6274) If you find the answer from one of these, please let us know by solving the thread!

samphillips38
HOBBYOP

a year ago

have tried these and did not help sadly


a year ago

Can I get a link and the name of the project having this 404 error?


Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • 11 months ago


noahd

Can I get a link and the name of the project having this 404 error?

samphillips38
HOBBYOP

a year ago

Project name is fulfilling-caring, link is https://railway.com/project/cf69a232-ad59-4606-9663-7e4ac23f0ad5?


Status changed to Awaiting Railway Response Railway • 11 months ago


Railway
BOT

10 months ago

Hello!

We've escalated your issue to our engineering team.

We aim to provide an update within 1 business day.

Please reply to this thread if you have any questions!

Status changed to Awaiting User Response Railway • 11 months ago


10 months ago

Thanks for linking that! Something a bit strange does appear to be going on so I raised this internally while we investigate it. Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them!


Railway
BOT

10 months ago

✅ The ticket Project Access Issue has been marked as completed.


10 months ago

Alright everything has been sorted and it looks like your project loads just fine now!

I also found that there was a duplicate subscription and invoice(s) from August 10th so I refunded the duplicates from Aug 10 -> this billing period and you should get that back in your account in 5-10 business days.

Can you check and see if all looks well to you?


noahd

Alright everything has been sorted and it looks like your project loads just fine now! I also found that there was a duplicate subscription and invoice(s) from August 10th so I refunded the duplicates from Aug 10 -> this billing period and you should get that back in your account in 5-10 business days. Can you check and see if all looks well to you?

samphillips38
HOBBYOP

10 months ago

Just checked my account, and looks like all is back, thank you so much for the prompt resolution!


Status changed to Awaiting Railway Response Railway • 11 months ago


Status changed to Solved samphillips38 • 11 months ago


Welcome!

Sign in to your Railway account to join the conversation.

Loading...